New to the line-up. Distressed Patent has a worn-in, cracked appearance with an uncompromising signature shine. This reworked version of our Original 8-eye 1460 boot is decked out with Indian antique brass eyelets and finished with signature yellow welt stitching and an AirWair scripted heel loop.
- Born on 01.04.60. Named the 1460. Over six decades, our 8-eye work boot has become iconic
- Distressed Patent is a PU-coated leather with a crinkle emboss patent effect
- A pillar of DM’s construction. Our Original and most recognizable sole. A height of 1 1/8 inch ¡ª marked by traditional DMS tread pattern that’s unique to Dr. Martens. One of our most flexible soles, well known for its comfort and stability
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Standard last – Recommended for all feet, but perfect for average to wide width feet