Extra edge for every day. An evolved takedown of our Quad Neoteric sole ¡ª a lightweight EVA midsole with a 1 3/8 inch PVC outsole. Based on our Original 1461 shoe, the Rikard 3-eye shoe is lightweight with an attitude-heavy sole that’s designed to test your limits. Fitted with a mesh padded tongue and a SoftWair insole for comfort from the first step. Built from Polished Smooth leather and finished with signature yellow welt stitching and a scripted heel loop ¡ª a pavement-ready footprint that’s unmistakably DM’s.
- Second off the DM’s production line, the 1461 is a 3-eye shoe championed for its versatility
- Polished Smooth is the original Dr. Martens leather: super durable, with a smooth finish polished to a high shine
- A little extra height with evolved impact. The Bex Neoteric sole has a lightweight EVA midsole with a 1 3/8 inch PVC outsole with deep, rugged cleats and an exaggerated side profile. Featuring an amped up version of our trademark DMS tread pattern
- Construction – Made with our Goodyear-welted lines that are heat-sealed at 700?C and reinforced with our signature welt stitch
- Sole Height – Platform height: 1 in; Heel height: 1 3/8 in
- Footbed – Slimmer and a more tapered shape